ESA AUTOMATION SERVICES
SOFTWARE ENGINEERING &
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
•PLC & Embedded Controls
•Integration, Testing & Evaluation
•Condition-Based Monitoring for Machinery
ESA AUTOMATION SERVICES SERVICES
Discover Our Expertise
Since 1999, E S A has supplied over 200 top-notch engineers to some of the region’s largest and most high profile companies. Client managers trust our employees’ experience and expertise to get the job done on time, and right the first time.
Operating Systems: Linux, VxWorks, OpenVMS, UNIX, Windows
• Networks: Ethernet, ControlNet, DeviceNet, Profibus, Modbus, HART, Foundation Fieldbus, Intellibus
• Developer Tools: Visual Studio, VisualBasic, C/C++, GUI, Object Oriented Programming, Java Spring Boot
• Software: Oracle, SQL, Intellution, Cimplicity, RSView, Wonderware, MatLab, LabView, Hadoop, Python
• Hardware: PLC, Single Board Controllers, VAX/6300, PC’s & Workstations, Motes, AutoCAD, MicroStation
• Design/Drafting: Panel Layouts, MCC/Switchgear, Elementary Schematics, Single Line Diagrams, Loop Diagrams, PLC I/O & Ladder Logic
ESA has the capacity to offer professional services that can embed engineers into already established teams for that special expertise necessary to complete the job, or we can offer start-to-finish project work. We always find a way to meet the client’s special need.
ESA engineers have handled some of the trickiest problems facing some 24 clients over two decades. Whether it’s making diverse machines talk to each other, figuring line- sequencing problems, performing software assurance, or developing frameless image-guided medical tools, we are happy to address your conundrums.
Given the experience and diverse issues ESA has tackled, problem solving and solution-based approaches are where we shine!